The hand-held Atago "PEN-Harvest" refractometer is designed for one-handed sugar content readings of fruits and vegetables, wine must (pulp and skins of crushed grapes), and single strength juices.
Extremely easy to use, just dip the pen type refractometer tip into the sample and press the start key, OR, first press the start key, and within 10 seconds, touch the tip into the sample. The measurement value is displayed in two seconds, and it can then be rinsed off under the faucet.
PEN-Harvest is widely used by growers of fruits, vegetables, grasses, plants, trees, etc, to determine the best time for harvest.
- Instant Brix/Sucrose reading from just a few drops of sample.
- Calibration with water only .
- Ergonomically designed for easy, one-handed operation. .
- Lightweight at less than 2.5 oz. (70g)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation.
- Measurement Range: Brix 0.0 - 33.0%
- Measurement Accuracy: ±0.2%
- Measurement Temp: Automatic Compensation from 50°F - 212°F ( 10°C - 100°C)
- Power supply: 1 x AAA Battery.
- Battery Life: Approx. 8,000 measurements with fresh alkaline battery.
- Water Resistace: IP65, Prism Head: IP67
- Dimension/Weight: 160(W) x 38(D) x 18(H) mm / 70g.)
PEN-Harvest package includes...
- Digital PEN-Harvest meter.
- Sturdy storage case.
- Instruction manual.
- 1 x AAA Battery.
- One year manufacturer's warranty (excludes prism).