The hand-held Atago "PEN-Wrestling" refractometer provides accurate testing of urine specific gravity to determine acceptable hydration levels for wrestlers.
Extremely easy to use, just dip the pen type refractometer tip into the sample and press the start key, OR, first press the start key, and within 10 seconds, touch the tip into the sample. The measurement value is displayed in two seconds, and it can then be rinsed off under the faucet.
PEN-Wrestling is widely used for testing student athletes hydration levels. High School Wrestling Rules state, for example, that ...each state association shall develop and utilize a weight-management program that includes a urine specific gravity not to exceed 1.025. The PEN-Wrestling SG meter helps meet this requirement.
- Instant display of urine specific gravity from just a few drops of sample.
- Calibration with water only .
- Ergonomically designed for easy, one-handed operation. .
- Lightweight at less than 2.5 oz. (70g)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation.
- Measurement Range: 1.0000 to 1.0600
- Resolution: 0.0001
- Measurement Accuracy: ±0.0010
- Measurement Temp.: Automatic Compensation from 50°F - 104°F (10°C -40°C)
- Power supply: 1 x AAA Battery.
- Battery Life : Approx. 8,000 measurements with fresh alkaline battery.
- Water Resistace: IP65, Prism Head: IP67
- Dimension/Weight: 160(W) x 38(D) x 18(H) mm / 70g.)
PEN-Wrestling Digital Urine SG Meter supplied with...
- Digital PEN-Wrestling meter.
- Sturdy storage case.
- Instruction manual.
- 1 x AAA Battery.
- One year manufacturer's warranty (excludes prism).