This Dobsonian-style reflector telescope is developed as a celebration of the International Year of Astronomy 2009-2010 and is dedicated to serve as a portal to the world of astronomy.
Seen as an ideal entry-level astronomical telescope, it has a lightweight table-top design making it easy to store, transport and set-up. Easy to use as the observer simply navigates the night sky by moving the aluminum optical tube in the direction of the desired object. The displaying of the names around the tube is a tribute to many of history’s notable astronomers and scientists.
Decorative and with its ease of use, the FirstScope telescope offers the beginner a simple and fun-way to access the universe around us.
- High quality Dobsonian style stand with a 76 mm (3”) reflector optical tube.
- 300 mm focal length for bright, widefield astronomical views.
- Supplied with two 1.25” diameter eyepieces, 20mm (15X) and 4mm (75X).
First Scope Specifications...
- Optical Design: Dobsonian Reflector
- Aperture: 76 mm (2.99")
- Focal Length: 300 mm (11.81")
- Focal Ratio: 3.95
- Weight: 4.3 lb (2 kg)