Super Digital Salt Meter for Efficient and Accurate
Food Production Quality Control.
Until now, monitoring salt concentration during food production has been a difficult, elaborate process. Atago's Digital Hand-Held Salt Meter is the first conductivity meter to directly display salt concentration with an instant reading. Automatic Temperature Compensation eliminates the need for temperature conversion charts.
To use, simply press the Zero Button (calibration solution no longer necessary), place a small quantity of sample (about 1 ml) in the funnel shaped sensor, and measurement is done in 3 seconds. Wipe clean with moist tissue and you are ready to test another sample!
The ES-421 Digital Salt Meter is very popular for quality control in the production of many foods including soups, pickling juice, any kind of sauce, peanut butter, and salinity testing of milk, mayonnaise and ketchup.
- Instant display of salt concentration based on sample conductivity.
- Zero setting in air without need for calibration solutions.
- Compact palette design for handheld or desktop use.
- Lightweight at less than one pound.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation.
Measurement Method: Conductivity.
Measurement Range: 0.00 to 10.0% (g/100g) of salt concentration.
Resolution: 0.01% for salt concentration of 0.00 to 2.99%; 0.1% for salt concentration of 3.0 to 10.0%
Accuracy: ±0.05% for salt concentration of 0.00 to 1.00% better than ±0.5% for salt concentration of 1.00 to 10.0%
Temperature compensation: Automatic Compensation from 50°F - 100°F (10°C - 40°C)
Power supply: 1 x 9v Battery.
Dimension/Weight: 6.7"x3.5"x1.6"/10.6oz. (17x9x4cm/300g.)
ES-421 Digital Salt Meter supplied with...
- Digital ES-421 Pocket Salt Meter.
- Sturdy storage case.
- Instruction manual.
- 1 x 9v Battery.
- Special Screwdriver (to open battery cover).
- Manufacturer's Declaration of Conformity.
- Inspection Certificate.
- One year manufacturer's warranty (excludes prism).