Features CAL CHECK™ to check the
pH probe calibration status at any time.
The Hanna HI 9813-6 pH meter is a versatile, water resistant, multiparameter portable pH/EC/TDS meter designed for simplicity of use in taking pH, mS/cm, ppm and temperature in the °C scale measurements. It is specifically designed for agricultural applications such as hydroponics, greenhouses, farming and nurseries.
This meter features a large LCD that clearly displays the parameter being measured as well as calibration instructions. Calibration is fast and easy with knobs located on the front panel of the instrument. It utilizes the HI 1285-6 series pH/EC/TDS/temperature probe with a fiber junction and gel electrolyte making it ideal for fertilizer solutions.
The temperature is continuously displayed on the secondary level of the large LCD. The meter runs on common 1.5 AA type batteries and the LCD provides a low battery warning signal.
HI 9813-6 pH Meter Features...
- Water resistance.
- On-screen tutorial messages for calibration.
- Exclusive CAL CHECK™ feature; Alerts users of calibration status.
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings.
- Switch parameters at the touch of a button.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation for pH and conductivity.
- Simple calibration; Dials located on the front panel makes calibration quick and simple, even for non-technical users.
- Battery % displayed on startup.
- Fast response multiparameter probe.
HI 9813-6 pH Meter Includes...
- HI 9813-6 Portable pH/EC/TDS/Temperature Meter with CAL CHECK™ Feature.
- HI 1285-6 multiparameter probe.
- HI 70007 pH 7.01 calibration solution sachet.
- HI 70442 1500 ppm (mg/L) calibration solution sachet.
- HI 70031 1413 µS/cm calibration solution sachet.
- 700521 electrode cleaning solution sachets (2).
- Rugged carrying case.
HI 9813-6 pH Meter Specifications...
- pH 0.0 to 14.0
- EC 0.00 to 4.00 mS/cm.
- TDS 0 to 1999 ppm (mg/L).
- Temp 0.0 to 60.0 °C (32.0 to 140.0 °F).
- pH 0.1 pH
- EC 0.01 mS/cm.
- TDS 1 ppm (mg/L).
- Temp 0.1°C.
- Accuracy @ 20°C:
- pH ±0.1 pH
- EC ±2% full scale.
- TDS ±2% full scale.
- Temp ± 0.5 °C (± 1 °F).
- TDS Conversion Factor: 0.56 to 0.78 ppm = 1 µS/cm (according to TDS 442 curve).
- pH Calibration: Manual, one point (all parameters except temperature).
- Temp. Compensation: Automatic 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) with ß=2%/°C.
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); 100% RH.
- Battery Type/Life: 9V / approximately 150 hours of continuous use.
- Probe: HI 1285-6 polypropylene body, pre-amplified multiparameter probe with CAL CHECK™ compatibilty, internal temperature sensor, 8-pin DIN connector and 1 m (3.3’) cable (included).
- Dimensions: 145 x 80 x 36 mm (5.7 x 3.1 x 1.4 inches).
- Weight: 230g (8.1 oz).