Current Wind Speed Maximum Wind Gust Average Wind Speed.
This Nielsen-Kellerman Kestrel 1000 features a data hold function, 3-button controls, a sure grip hard case and full length neck lanyard with sliding poplock, and expanded full five year warranty.
This portable wind meter features an ultra-sensitive vane impeller that responds to wind speeds under 1 mph and up to 135 mph. LCD display shows current wind speed, average wind speed, and maximum wind gusts.
The slip on sure-grip hard case protects the display and the moving parts when the anemometer is not in use. Neck lanyard with sliding poplock makes the Kestrel 1000 easy to use and keep handy.
Specifications... Click here for complete Kestrel 1000 specs.
- Portable, accurate and hardy.
- Offers three operating modes: Wind Speed, Average Wind Speed, Maximum Wind Speed.
- Data hold function for freezing the measurement when unable to view the display, as within an air duct.
- Measures wind speeds up to 135 mph.
- Display immediately changeable to knots, ft per minute, meters per second, kilometers per hour and mph, and Beaufort force scale.
- Waterproof and floats.
- Includes hard protective case and 25 inch neck lanyard with poplock.
- Precision, ultralight impeller which measures the wind speed is easily replaced when worn or damaged.
- Five-year warranty.