Perfect microscope for 6th through
12th grade or for inquisitive adults.
The Model 211RC microscope is intended for young scientists through high school age as well as the adult hobbyist.
Features of this student microscope include a smooth, ergonomic design and a reverse nosepiece (backward pointing objectives) for more working room on the stage. Coaxial coarse and fine focusing allow ultrasmooth focus control. Positive stage stops at both ends of travel prevent damage to delicate specimens and optics.
- Inclined rotatable head with 10X widefield eyepiece with pointer.
- Three DIN standard achromatic objectives for 40X, 100X and 400XR (retractable).
- Reverse nosepiece for more working room on the stage.
- Rechargeable LED illumination with base-mounted ON-OFF switch.
- Substage iris diaphragm for improved contrast control.
- All-metal rugged construction with stain resistant enamel finish.
- Once charged, scope becomes completely portable.
- Packed with dust cover and instructions in fitted styrofoam.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Full size: 13-7/8 x 8 x 6 in.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
Your student may also like...
The World of the Microscope Book for $8.95
A practical introduction to getting the best from a microscope with full color illustrations. Activities and projects are presented with step-by-step diagrams and precise text plus a wealth of suggestions for items to look at. Soft cover. 48pp.