Observe both microscope slides and solid objects!
The Duo-Scope MFL-06 is two microscopes in one: view slides with the light from below... view solid objects with light shining down. The dual, cool LED illumination provides the sub-stage and overhead lighting. No electricity or power cords are needed. Three user-supplied AA batteries are required.
With the flexibility to view both slides and solid objects, the Duo-Scope MFL-06 is fun plus educational for "scientists" of all ages.
A multiple item starter kit is included with a extensive instruction manual and suggestions for own-slide preparation.
- Inclined head with 10X widefield eyepiece with pointer.
- Three objectives for 40X, 100X and 400X magnifications.
- Dual LED Illumination.
- Dual focusing knobs.
- Built in disc diaphragm contrast control with six settings to modify transmitted light.
- All-metal rugged construction with stain resistant enamel finish.
- Real optical glass lenses.
- One-year warranty.
- Model MFL-06 Duo-Scope.
- Starter Kit.
- Vinyl dust cover.
- Instructions and activity guide.
- Full color gift box.
Starter kit includes...
- Four high-quality prepared slides.
- Five blank slides.
- Five cover glasses.
- One concavity (well) slide.
- Two bottles of water-based non-toxic "stain".
- Plastic dropper. (1ml with graduated markings).
- Lens tissues. (50 sheet booklet, 4x6").
- Plastic test tube.
- Plastic petri dish.
- Cotton applicator swab.
- Straight teasing needle.
- Small size: 11-1/2" x 6-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Weight: 1.95 lbs.