Affordable quality especially priced for beginners.
The My First Lab Ultimate MFL-05 Microscope is recommended for students through the 6th grade. It has a built-in illuminator on a base with a rechargeable battery LED light source. The detachable A/C power cord can power the light or recharge the battery for portable use. Battery charge lasts for hours and can be recharged hundreds of times.
This all-metal student microscope has a fixed head inclined at a 45 degree angle for comfortable viewing. Great for seeing insect parts, pond life, fibers, and much, much more!
- Five high-quality prepared slides.
- Dust cover.
- A/C Adapter, 5.5V - 300mA
- Full color gift box.
- Inclined head with 10X widefield eyepiece with pointer.
- Three objectives for 40X, 100X and 400XR (retractable) magnifications.
- Built-in rechargeable LED light source (20 watt equivalent).
- All-metal rugged construction with stain resistant enamel finish.
- Built in disc diaphragm contrast control.
- One-year warranty.
- Small size: 11-1/4" x 6-1/4" x 4-1/2"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
Your youngster may also like...
The World of the Microscope Book for $8.95
A practical introduction to getting the best from a microscope with full color illustrations. Activities and projects are presented with step-by-step diagrams and precise text plus a wealth of suggestions for items to look at. Soft cover. 48pp.