- For any Celestron computerized telescope.
- Includes an emergency light, siren, am/fm radio and
booster terminals built-in to start weak car batteries.
- About 2.5 times the charge capacity of the 7Ah power supply.
With this 12V/17Ah portable rechargeable power supply you can take your telescope anywhere. Whether you have a computerized telescope or operate your telescope using motors, Celestron specially designed this product with the amateur astronomer in mind -- this model is packed with useful features.
Not only useful for setting up and powering your scope, this model can also be useful as an emergency roadside accessory as it includes an emergency light, and booster terminals in place to start weak car batteries.
- Removable red filtered flashlight with magnetic back.
- Built-in multi-angle 800,000cp emergency Halogen spotlight.
- Handy jump-start system - 250 cranking AMPS (5 sec.).
- Built-in circuit breaker for safety.
- Cigarette lighter adapter included.
- Switchable 110v-220v AC adapter.
- 17 amp hour.
- 2 x 12V DC output car jack socket.
- DC 3, 6, 9V output jacks.
- Built-in AM/FM Radio and Siren.