- Aluminium Alloy body, Small footprint.
- Variable knob for heat power control with on/off.
- Variable Knob for stir speed control with on/off.
- Mantle knitted with glass fiber yarn.
- Provides uniform heating to flasks.
- For Round Bottomed Flasks as per DIN - 12347.
- Easy maintenance.
GLASSCO HMS1500 series Mantles feature stirring capability (50 - 750 RPM). Heating and stirring functions are independently controlled by two separate knobs. Supplied with an oval magnetic stir bar. (25 mm x 10 mm).
This mantle with stirrer features a polyurethane coated aluminum exterior and a high quality knitted mantle with glass fiber underlay for uniform distribution of heat. Maximum operating temperature is 400°C (752°F). Can be used in a wide range of ambient temperatures, from about 7°C (45°F) to 37°C (100°F), and relative humidity up to 80%.
Power (from 0 - 100%) and stir speed (50 - 750 RPM) are controlled from two separate knobs that are built-into the unit. No need for a separate external control unit! Designed to securely hold flasks so that the top half of the flask is easily visible during operation. Elements can be replaced easily.
- Heating Mantle Body: Aluminium Alloy
- Heating Mantle Material: Glass Fibre Yarn
- Mantle Capacity: Standard 1000mL Round Bottom Flask (as per DIN 12347)
- Temperature Range: Ambient to approx. 400°C (752°F)
- Heating Control: Electronic power regulator
- Permissible Ambient Temperature: 7°C (45°F) to 37°C (100°F)
- Permissible relative moisture: 80%
- Speed Control: Electronic Regulator
- Variable Speed Range: Approx. up to 750 RPM
- Include Magnetic Stirring Bar: 20mm x 8mm
- Waterproof: No
- Grounded Cord: Yes, 4ft.
- Replaceable Fuse: Yes
- Wattage: 320
- Dimension: 222mm (8.75”) X 203mm (8”)
- Weight: 5.5lb