Summer Celestron Sale!
15% OFF On All In-Stock Celestron Products!
The AstroMaster 90AZ is a portable and easy to assemble telescope for celestial viewing. The AstroMaster produces bright, clear images of the Moon and planets. Easily observe the belts and moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn.
The AstroMaster 90AZ Specifications...
- 90 mm (3.54in) Refractor.
- 1000 mm (39 in) Focal Length.
- ƒ/11 Focal Ratio.
- Weight: 20 lb.
- 90mm refractor telescope with fully coated glass optics and a lightweight frame.
- Observe in no time with a quick and easy, no-tool setup.
- Accessories include: two eyepieces (20mm and 10mm), erect image star diagonal, and a finderscope.
- Panning handle Altazimuth control with clutch for smooth and acurate pointing.
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with steel tube legs provides a rigid and stable platform.
- All coated glass optics for clear, crisp images.
- Deluxe accessory tray for convenient and accessible storage of accessories.
- Download Starry Night Basic Software with a 36,000 object database, printable sky maps and enhanced images including 3D renderings of stars, exoplanets, and galaxies.
Complete AstroMaster 90AZ telescope comes with..
- Optical tube.
- Alt-Az mount (preassembled) with attached pan handle.
- 10 mm eyepiece - 1.25"
- 20 mm eyepiece - 1.25"
- Red-dot finderscope.
- Erect image 90 diagonal 1.25"
- Downloadable Starry Night Basic Software with a 36,000 object database.
- Deluxe accessory tray.
- Two Year Warranty.
AstroMaster LT 90AZ Specifications...
- Optical Design: Refractor
- Aperture: 90mm (3.54")
- Focal Length: 1000mm (39")
- Focal Ratio: f/11
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 1: 20mm (.8")
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 50x
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2: 10mm (.4")
- Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 100x
- Finderscope: StarPointer red dot finderscope
- Star Diagonal: Erect Image Diagonal - 1.25"
- Optical Tube: Aluminum
- Highest Useful Magnification: 213x
- Lowest Useful Magnification: 13x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 12.3
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 1.55 arc seconds
- Resolution (Dawes): 1.29 arc seconds
- Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 165x
- Optical Coatings: Multi Coated
- Optical Tube Length: 914mm (36")
- Dovetail: CG-5 Dovetail bar
- Mount Type: Manual Alt Azimuth
- Height adjustment range (includes mount and tripod): 812.8mm - 1295.4mm (32" - 51")
- Tripod Leg Diameter: 31.75mm (1.25") steel
- Accessory Tray: Yes
- Tripod Weight: 7.6 lbs (3447.3 g)
- Slew Speeds: Manual
- Dovetail Compatibility: CG-5 saddle plate
- Software: Starry Night Basic Edition | SkyPortal App
- Included Items: Optical tube | Tripod and mount (preassembled) | 20 mm eyepiece | 10 mm eyepiece | Red-dot finderscope | Erect image 90 diagonal | Manual