The Power Tank is more than a simple 12V power supply. It has many added features to make your viewing sessions easier and safer. This new model includes two 5V USB ports for charging USB devices.
- The built-in handle and compact size make the Power Tank easy to carry. Its 7-amp hour battery will last for many viewing sessions before a battery recharge is necessary.
- The Power Tank has two 12V output cigarette lighter ports with protective covers.
- There is a built-in flashlight with a red filter cap and an energy efficient LED emergency spotlight.
- A 110V AC adapter for recharging and a cigarette lighter adapter are included. The DC power cord is meant for Celestron telescopes only. Those planning to power Meade scopes will still need a #607 (or equivalent) DC power cord.
- Finally, there is a built-in circuit breaker for safety and separate on-off switches for the battery and flashlights.
Power Tank Features...
- 7-amp hour.
- Two 12V output cigarette lighter ports.
- Two USB 5VDC output ports.
- Built-in flashlight with red filter cap.
- Energy efficient LED emergency spotlight.
- Booster terminal on rear side.
- Built-in Circuit Breaker for safety.
- Cigarette lighter adapter included.
- AC adapter included.