Summer Celestron Sale!
15% OFF On All In-Stock Celestron Products!
Keep your telescopes, smartphones, tablets, GPS systems, cameras and other USB-powered devices as active as you are with PowerTank Lithium—the ideal outdoor portable-charging solution for your electronic gear.
The Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery has significant advantages over other battery chemistries...
- The LiFePO4 has an un-recharged shelf life of 10 years compared to three years for the Lithium Ion and 6-9 months for a Sealed Lead-Acid battery.
- The battery performance of the PowerTank Lithium degrades at a much slower pace than other chemistries.
- The LiFePO4 can be charged and discharged 2000 times compared to only 500 for a Lithium Ion battery and 300 for sealed lead-acid designs.
- The batteries will last as long as the telescope you use it with!
- The LiFePO4 uses phosphates instead of environmentally hazardous elements like cobalt or lead commonly found in other rechargeable batteries.
- The LiFePO4 can withstand higher temperatures than lithium-ion designs and will not be a fire danger if accidentally punctured.
- A rugged design make it the perfect outdoor power supply.
Power Tank Specifications...
- Battery Capacity: 86.4 Wh.
- Charging Input: 16VDC @ 2000mA.
- Charge Time (from flat): 3 hours.
- Telescope Outpout: 12VDC @ 3000mA, Tip positive.
- USB Charging Port 1 Output: 5VDC @ 1000mA.
- USB Charging Port 2 Output: 5VDC @ 2100mA.
- Light Panel: Red or White with two brightness settings for each color.
- Weatherproof/Dustproof: IP-65 rating.
- Telescope Power Cord: 6.5 feet (2 meters) with connector for Celestron telescopes.
- Product Dimensions: 7.5” tall x 3” diameter.
- Product Weight: 2.25 pounds.
- Included Items:
- Battery pack.
- AC mains charger.
- Power cord for Celestron telescopes.
- Strap for attaching to tripod.
- Strap for hanging.