This heavy wall food and beverage grade Phthalate free vacuum/transfer hose with rated working pressures is crystal clear and reinforced with helically-wound spring steel wire. Sold as a pack of 10 feet.
- Nominal ID: 1/4” (6.4mm)
- Nominal OD: 1/2” (12.7mm)
- Maximum Working Pressure (PSI) @ 70˚F (20˚C): 150
- Maximum Working Pressure (PSI) @ 122˚F (50˚C): 80
- Min. Bend Radius @ 70˚F: 1.0"
- 29.9" HG vacuum rating at 70F.
- Spiral wire reinforcement prevents kinking or collapsing. Hose diameter will not expand under normal rated working pressures.
- Crystal clear — allows visual confirmation of product flow.
- Glass-smooth interior — reduces material buildup.
- Electrogalvanized helical steel wire can be used for static dissipation.
- Resistant to chemicals
- Phthalate Free!