Hybex™ Erlenmeyer Flasks are crafted from top-quality borosilicate 3.3 glass, ensuring unparalleled temperature resistance compared to standard lab glass (or soda lime glass) due to their low coefficient of thermal expansion. The hybex glass is specially designed to endure high temperatures, making them a perfect choice for long-term storage, media preparation, and shaking applications. Also, the capped flask comes with an autoclaved polypropylene cap and drip-ring, which makes it suitable for storing media and cultures.
- Made of borosilicate 3.3 hybex glass.
- Autoclavable, reuseable and breakage resistant.
- Permanent white marking spot.
- Ideal for shaking, media prep or storage.
- With DIN thread GL 45.
- Complete with pouring ring and screw cap made of blue polypropylene (tmax. 140 °C).
- Material: hybex™ borosilicate glass (3.3)
- Cap Thread Size: GL45
- Temp. Range: -70ºC to 500ºC (-94ºF to 932ºF
- Max. Temp. with cap attached: 140ºC (284ºF).
- Sterilization: Autoclave or dry heat
- Cap Material: Polypropylene (140°C)
- Included Cap: Blue
- Bottom diameter - 5"
- Height with cap - 9"
- Height w/o cap - 8¾""
- Opening inside diameter - 1½"
- Cap diameter - 2⅛