These low cost Li'lpet miniature fixed volume pipettes are specially designed for use in general labs. Comes with one disposable natural colored 1000µL tip. The tips are inexpensive and can be bulk purchased from The Science Company.
This 1000µL mini pipette features...
- ±0.80% accuracy.
- The pipette's tip cone is designed to accept both regular 200 µl tips or ultra micro tips up to 20 µl.
- The two step plunger ensures very high accuracy and is great for reverse pipetting and repetitive pipetting.
- The 130mm length is optimum for comfortable pipetting sessions.
- Fully autoclavable at 121°C, 15 psi for 10 to 15 minutes.
- All the Li'lpet mini pipettes have a color-coded plunger for easy volume identification.