The NexImage 10 is Celestron’s first NexImage series camera to incorporate USB 3.0 SuperSpeed! With more than ten million pixels coupled with high speed data transmission, the NexImage 10 produces clear and detailed planetary images like never before. With super small 1.67µm pixels, smaller telescopes with shorter focal lengths are still going to yield tremendous planetary detail. It’s one of the best valued, high-res USB 3 planetary imaging cameras on the market. Best of all, NexImage includes everything you need to get started, including Celestron's easy-to-use software suite. The iCap capture software and RegiStax stacking software are the same powerful programs included with Celestron's high-end Skyris cameras.
Simply point your telescope at the Moon or a planet and record a quick video. The software analyzes each frame of video, throws away the fuzzy ones, and perfectly aligns the remaining images. The result is a bright, clear image with the maximum amount of color and detail. NexImage 10 is a great way to get started with astroimaging, especially if you live in a light-polluted area. If you can see the planet in the sky, you can image it with NexImage 10!
- Easy to use color camera, provides live video for quick focusing.
- 3856 x 2764-pixel array with small pixels, provides high resolution images.
- Includes Celestron iCap software for image capture and export.
- Includes RegiStax stacking software that automatically filters the best images, aligns, and stacks your planetary images.
- A/D Conversion: 12 bit
- Back Focus Distance: 13.1 mm with nosepiece
- Binning: 2x2
- Max Framerate: 200+
- Exposure Range: 0.0001 to 10 seconds
- Imaging Sensor: ON Semi MT9J003 Color CMOS
- Mounting: 1.25” barrel and C-thread
- Operating Environment: 40C° to -40C° (104F to -40F)
- Optical Window: Yes
- Shutter: Rolling
- Software Compatibility: iCap, IC Capture, DirectShow, oaCapture
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Sub-Framing: Hardware ROI
- Optical Coatings: Anti-reflection multi-coatings with IR-block on cover glass
- Power Requirements: Powered by USB
- Camera Resolution: 3856 x 2764
- Sensor Size: 6.4 mm x 4.6 mm
- Pixel Size: 1.67-micron square
- USB Cable: High-Speed 3.0, 10' cable length
- Weight: 2 oz
- Celestron NexImage 10 camera body
- Software CD.
- 1.25" Nosepiece.
- USB cable.
- Operation Manual (English).
- Limited Two-Year Warranty