- Liquid: Non-mercury, Non-toxic, Black.
- Immersion Type: Partial.
- Immersion Line: 76mm.
- Backing: Yellow.
- Scale: 20 to 500° F.
- Divisions: 2° F.
- Accuracy: ±2°F, ±3°F above 230°F, ±4°F above 392°F
- Traceable to NIST: Yes.
- Meets ANSI/SAMA Z236.1-1983: Yes.
- Length: 14" (350mm).
- Glass Type: Yellow Back, Soda lime.
- Glass O.D.: Approx 0.25" (6.5mm).
This highly accurate Enviro-Safe® partial immersion liquid thermometer has non-hazardous, non-toxic, biodegradeable liquid and dye. Black liquid color against yellow backing makes it easy to read and different in appearance from all other non-mercury thermometers. Glass is soda lime, not lead.
Meets government, education, and industry mandates to purchase “Green” products. Includes Statement of Accuracy traceable to NIST and DKD/PTB, and individual serial number.