Reveal A-680Plus is a universal fluorescent tracing additive for oil, fuel or Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) which brings leaks to light with an ultraviolet lamp. Once the Reveal additive circulates through the system, leaks are easy to locate under a UV lamp in automotive engines, manual and automatic transmissions, power steering systems, and gasoline and diesel fuel systems. Not intended for use in brake fluid systems.
Point of leaks can easily be identified by the bright yellow-green glow. After inspection and repair, the additive may remain in the system without harm to engine parts or diminished lubrication to identify potential future leaks.
Dilution is one ounce per four to five quarts of system fluid. Sold as a six-pack of 1oz. bottles.
- Reveal A-680Plus tracer additives work easily and quickly in any system using oil, fuel or ATF.
- Three easy steps:
- Turn the system off and pour in the A-680Plus Reveal Additive.
- Run the system to circulate the additive.
- Shine the UV lamp on the system and spot the fluorescent glow of any leaks - big or small.
- Reveal products reduce comebacks by locating all leaks at once, even multiple small leaks in the same system. Major auto and truck manufacturers such as Ford, GM, etc. have used Reveal products for over 20 years.
Return Policy: Ultraviolet lamps from Analytik Jena (UVP) have a 20% restocking fee.