Our pair of green Sol-Vex® gloves are made of a high-performance nitrile compound which provides an outstanding combination of strength and chemical resistance. They have proven to be a superior choice over rubber or neoprene when exposed to aromatic and petroleum solvents, as well as caustics and animal fats.
Sol-Vex Glove Features...
- Curved finger design and contoured palm that help reduce fatigue.
- Full cut allows for easy donning and doffing.
- Embossed texture improves grip for easier handling of wet objects.
- Tough nitrile compound provides long wear and good protection against abrasion, cuts, snags, and punctures.
- Strong resistance to degradation ensures that gloves will not weaken or swell.
- Gloves are free of protein allergens and will not promote contact dermatitis.
- Component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact.
- One pair. Left and right hand-specific. Powder-free. Straight cuffs. Color: green.
- Chemical processing, oil refining, petrochemicals.
- Food processing (red meat, poultry, vegetables, fruit, dairy, and canning).
- Aerospace and automotive degreasing.
- Automotive assembly and painting.
- Machining operations using cutting oil and coolants, metal fabrication.
- Graphic arts, printing cleanup.
- Furniture manufacturing.
- Electronics (semiconductors, circuit board manufacturing).
Click here to see our general guide chart for glove selection.