The Celestron Labs CM1000C compound microscope offers today's latest advances at an economical price, including lower LED lighting that provides bright, natural colors, yet stays cool to the touch.
Highlighted Features are...
- With 10x and 25x eyepieces and 4x, 10x, and 40x objective lenses you will view specimens at 40x, 100x, 250x, 400x and 1000x magnification.
- Disc diaphragm has six diameter openings. Adjusting the light can help you maximize brightness and contrast.
- Coaxial, coarse and fine focus adjustment system.
- Ten included prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box.
- Built-in, adjustable LED lower illumination with NA .65 Abbe condenser and eight illumination settings.
- An all-metal construction — rely on the CM1000C for years to come.
- One WF 10X.
- One WF 25X.
- Objectives: (3) achromatic 4x, 10x, 40x - on click rotating objective turret.
- Magnification: 40x to 1000x.
- Focuser: Coaxial, coarse and fine focus knobs.
- Head: 360° rotatable monocular with 45° incline
- Illuminator: Lower, LED, adjustable.
- Condenser: NA 0.65.
- Diaphragm: Disc diaphragm with six aperture sizes.
- Stage: Plain, with Clips — 3.5 in x 3.5 in (88 mm x 88 mm).
- Power: Two options: Universal AC adapter and 3AA batteries (included)
- Accessories: 10 prepared slides.
- Dimensions: 4.6 in x 6.3 in x 12 in (117 mm x 160 mm x 305 mm).
- Weight: 3lbs-14oz. (1.76 kg).
- Warranty: Two Years.
CM1000C Binocular Compound Microscope is supplied with...
- Microscope CM1000C.
- Three objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 40x (spring-loaded).
- Two eyepieces: 10x, 25x.
- Ten prepared slides.
- Three AA Batteries.
- Dust Cover.
- Hex Key (to release eyepieces).