View specimens at 10x, 20x, 30x and 60x magnification.
Well suited for viewing details on 3D objects like coins, mineral, insects, and documents.
The Celestron Labs S10-60 Stereo Microscope is an all-metal bodied, low-power stereo microscope with advanced features such as high-quality glass optics, 1x and 3x objectives, 10x and 20x eyepieces and upper and lower illuminators. Intended for the discriminating student, hobbyist or professional, it is the perfect tool for entomology, component inspection, medical research, scientific analysis, and much more.
Features included are...
- Professional-level stereo microscope up to 60x power.
- Two sets of 10x and 20x eyepieces.
- Two sets of objective lenses: 1x and 3x – in-rotating housing.
- View specimens at 10x, 20x, 30x and 60x magnification.
- Full-metal construction with coarse focusing knob.
- Top and bottom halogen bulb illumination, black/white and frosted stage plates.
- Two stage plates included: (1) transparent stage for bottom illumination and (1) black and white sides for enhanced viewing.
- Four insect specimens included
- Size: 4.75 in x 7.62 in x 11.5 inches. Wt: 5lb-3oz.
- Two 10x WF Eyepieces.
- Two 20x WF Eyepieces.
- Two 1x Objective Lenses.
- Two 3x Objective Lenses.
- Top & Bottom Illumination.
- Black/White reversable stageplate.
- Rubber Eyecups.
- Four Insect Specimens Encased in Plastic.
- Two Year Warranty.