PYREX Glass Rimless Test Tube 16x100mm
PYREX® test tubes are made from special borosilicate tubing to give them an optimum wall thickness. They are highly resistant to thermal shock, chemical corrosion, and physical impact.
This rimless test tub features a permanent white marking spot, ensuring that important information about the contents is not lost or erased during the course of an experiment.
- Capacity: 11mL
- Material: Borosilicate glass code 7740
- Length: 100mm
- Outer Diameter: 16mm
- Top Style: Rimless
- Bottom Style: Round
- Rubber Stopper No.: 00
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Upper Extreme Temp: 490°C (914°F)
- Upper Working Temp: 230°C (446°F)
- Lower Working Temp: -230°C (-382°F)
- Max. Thermal Shock: 160°C (320°F)
- Always replace glass laboratory containers that have become scratched or abraded. These defects will make the glass prone to breakage while in use.
- The maximum working temperature for PYREX glassware is 490°C. However, once the temperature exceeds 150°C, ensure that heating and cooling is achieved in a slow and uniform manner.
- Do not use hydrofluoric or hot phosphoric acid in glass.
- Hot alkalis will etch glass.
Corning and PYREX are registered trademarks of Corning Incorporated, Corning NY.