710 Spirits™ is an Ethanol-based blended solvent (CDA 12-A 200) that is used for herbal extraction.
This product is a completely denatured replacement for pure ethanol. It removes the burden of $27/gallon Federal Excise Tax while using only the highest grade materials to produce an exceptionally clean, premium quality oil as an end product.
710 Spirits is...
- An extraction solvent that maintains the quality of ethanol while removing the tax.
- Made up of 95% Food Grade, USP, ACS Grade Ethanol and 4.5% high purity n-Heptane which is an industry approved standard solvent. Blending it in this way makes it undrinkable but is as easy as pure ethanol to remove completely. It leaves no taste, evaporates completely and gives clean residue testing results.
- A blended solvent, but it is comparable to ethanol in solubility and evaporative properties.
- Manufactured by one of the largest and most reputable ethanol manufacturers in North America.
Every lot of 710 Spirits comes with a COA (Certificate of Analysis) stating the exact values of the material properties. See an example of those values in the "MORE DETAILS" tab above.
710 Spirits can be used anywhere you would use pure ethanol in the extraction process, however, it may be necessary to use pure ethyl alcohol in the final wash stages. Users should always test new materials in their processes and have them verified through analytical testing before making a switch. We recommend you talk with your equipment manufacturer to make sure it is compatible with 710 Spirits.
- 710 Spirits™ is NOT for personal use such as homemade tinctures and Rick Simpson Oil!
- Extractions using the 710 Spirits blend MUST be processed using commercial equipment where harmful residual solvent levels are monitored and tested. Your extraction process MUST bring oil to 98°C to remove ALL residual solvent from your end product.
Caution: 710 Spirits is flammable and a dangerous fire risk. Ships only to destinations within the 48 contiguous US states using Standard Ground. HazMat fee applies to this one gallon size. Adult signature required upon delivery. Shipping to a commercial address suggested
710 Spirits is a registered trademark of Rocky Mountain Reagents, Golden, Colorado, USA.
Unopened chemicals in original packaging may be returned within 30 days of shipment with prior approval. Call 800-372-6726. Customers are responsible for shipping costs.
Chemicals with hazard fees are limited to the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Ground-only (No-Fly) chemicals are limited to the 48 contiguous U.S. states and Canada, unless otherwise stated.
CERTIFICATES OF ANALYSIS:
Certificates of Analysis for chemicals are available upon request. Use our request page at this link