This borosilicate glass general purpose media bottle is autoclavable with permanent white graduations and marking spots. The screw thread opening has an I.D. of approximately 30mm.
The GL 45 cap is liner-less and both the cap and drip-free ring are polypropylene and autoclavable to 140°C. Maximum use temperature of bottles is 450°C.
- Made of borosilicate glass 3.3.
- In compliance with ISO 4796.
- Very good chemical resistance.
- Minimal thermal expansion.
- High resistance to thermal shocks.
- Sterilizable (steam 134°C).
- Not suitable for working under pressure or vacuum.
- White graduation.
- With DIN thread GL 45.
- Complete with pouring ring and screw cap made of blue polypropylene (tmax. 140 °C).
- Diam.: 101mm.
- Height: 225mm
- Weight: 20.8oz.
- Graduation Range: 100 - 900mL