Summer Celestron Sale!
15% OFF On All In-Stock Celestron Products!
Perfect for teachers, students, entomologists, forensic scientists, microscopic explorers, and more.
The MicroDirect® 1080p HDMI Handheld Digital Microscope streams in amazingly clear 1080p HD video via HDMI cable — directly through a TV monitor or projector — No computer needed. This microscope can connect to any compatible monitor or projector via HDMI cable for real 1080p HD video streaming at up to 220x magnification. That means high quality viewing of 3D specimens, samples, and even some slides!
Great for the classroom, lab or home, the 3.5MP high speed sensor allows for high definition streaming and still image and video recording. Still images can be saved directly to the onboard Micro SD slot (card not included) while viewing on monitor.
The included PC software and USB cable make recording HD videos simple. Use the included fully adjustable stand to steady the microscope to get the perfect image or video.
Celestron 44316 Microscope Features...
- 1080p video streaming of microscopic worlds via included HDMI cable directly to your monitor or projector. NO COMPUTER NEEDED!
- 3.5MP high speed sensor has larger pixel sizes that allow more details and a higher refresh rate.
10x to 220x power magnification.
- Records high definition still images. Images are saved directly to a Micro SD card (not included).
- Capture 720p High Definition video at 30fps when connected to a PC via USB.
Celestron 44316 System Requirements...
- 1. Monitor or Projector.
- Must have open HDMI port
- USB with power OUT (optional)
- 2. PC (Optional)
- Windows XP/ 7 / 8 / 10
- P4 1.8 or above
- RAM: 512M
- Video Memory: 64M
- USB port: 2.0
- CD-ROM Drive- for software upload.
Celestron 44316 Microscope Includes...
- MicroDirect® 1080p HD Microscope.
- CD/DVD with Software and Manual
- USB Cable.
- Quick Setup Guide
- Calibration Ruler.
- HDMI Cable.
- Lens Cloth.
- Two Year Warranty
Celestron 44316 Complete Specifications...
- Sensor: 3.5 MP CMOS 1/3” High Speed Sensor.
- Magnification Range: 10x to 220x (final magnification depends on screen size)
- Pixel Size: 2.2 µm x 2.3 µm.
- Still Image Capture Resolution: 14MP**(5120x720), 8MP** (3849x2169), 5MP** (3072x1728), 3MP (2304x1296), 2MP (1920x1080), WVGA (848x480)
- Video Capture Resolution: Windows PC: 720p @30fps, WVGA (848x480) @30fps
- Video Format — Streaming: HDTV (with HDMI cable): 1080p (1920x1080)@30fps
- Video Format — Recording: 30FPS HD- 720p (must be connected to Windows PC via USB) *NOT Mac compatible
- Power:Choose from three ways to power:
- 1. 120V Power Adapter (5V-1A) (User Supplied)
- 2. USB 2.0 (When connected to Windows PC or compatible monitor or projector with USB port with power)
- 3. Portable power source like Celestron Elements, with USB port.
- Shutter Trigger:
- On Main Body.
- In Software (When connected to Windows PC)
- Software: Celestron MicroDIRECT 1080p Portable Capture Software.
- Software Compatibility: Windows 7.1 and newer.
- Accessories: Adjustable stand, DVD with software, USB cable, HDMI cable, lens cloth, calibration ruler.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. / .59 KG (including stand).
- 155.6mm x 38mm x 38mm/ 6.125" x 1.5" x 1.5" (microscope)
- 119mm x 171.4mm x 482.6mm/4,68" x 6.75" x 6.19" (stand)
- Warranty: 2-year
** Interpolation refers to software adding pixels to an image to artificially make the image larger. This can be beneficial when printing in larger formats.