Flag-ship of the manufacturer's pH line, the PH-200 has a rounded ergonomically comfortable design for hand-held operation. Excellent to use when or wherever pH testing is desired.
Note: It is normal for salt deposits to form on the outside of electrode cap or on cap/rim. This is dried bottling solution from inside cap. Wipe off with soft tissue and rubbing alcohol or use tap water.
If the meter's sensor is ever damaged, it is replaceable and easy to change. Just twist the yellow knurled bottom gasket ring - no special removal tool needed.
- Measures pH and temperature.
- Auto-ranging three point calibration with digital fine tuning.
- Cap contains a sponge embedded with #4 pH buffer solution to keep the sensor moist between uses.
- Housing is waterproof and floats.
- Sensor (SP-P2) is easily replaceable - no tools required.
- Simultaneous temperature display.
- Measurement Range: 0-14 pH.
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The PH-200 meter is three-point factory calibrated to 4, 7, and 10 pH. The meter can be recalibrated with digital push button calibration - no mini screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries, lanyard and operating instructions.
- One Year Warranty.
- pH Range: 0 - 14
- Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
- Resolution: 0.01 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 0.02 pH
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
- Housing: Waterproof (submersible; floats)
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight: 96.4 g (3.4 oz)