This 30mL (1 oz) low-density polyethylene (LDPE) squeeze type dropper bottle is designed to expel contents in precise measure through a narrow nozzle at the tip. Squeeze bottles are ideal for holding and dispensing chemical reagents, dilute acids, stains, and indicator solutions. Not autoclavable. Not for use as a long term storage container.
Squeeze bottle components...
- Natural LDPE bottle.
- Natural LDPE streaming dropper nozzle tip plug.
- White polypropylene ribbed screw cap.
- Capacity: 30mL / 1oz.
- Bottle/Tip: Low-density polyethylene LDPE
- Cap: White Polypropylene PP
- Height: 85mm
- Diam.: 31mm
- Tip: 14mm
- Transparency: Translucent
- Autoclavable: No
- Upper Extreme Temp: 176°F (80°C)
- Lower Working Temp: -58°F (-50°C)
- Excellent resistance (no attack)...
- Alcohols, Esters, select Acidic and Basic solutions.
- Good resistance (minor attack)...
- Aldehydes (e.g Formaldehyde)
- Ketones (e.g. Acetone)
- Vegetable Oils
- Limited resistance (moderate attack - short term use only)...
- Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons (e.g. Benzene)
- Mineral Oils
- Oxidizing Agents (e.g. Hydrogen Peroxide)
- Poor resistance and not recommended...
- Halogenated Hydrocarbons (e.g. Carbon tetrachloride)