This commercial quality pH paper from Macherey-Nagel contains 100 6 x 85mm color-fixed, non-bleeding, indicator sticks. The indicator dyes of pH-Fix sticks are chemically bonded to the cellulose fibers. This results in several advantages over conventional pH papers:
- Measurement of pH values is possible even in unbuffered or very weakly buffered solutions, since the sticks can be left in the solution until the final color is completed.
- Test samples are not contaminated by the indicator dyes. Thus solutions can be used for further investigations.
- Colors of the individual color fields cannot run into each other. This allows a more precise comparison with the color scale.
- Specially developed indicator dyes guarantee a sharp differentiation between the individual pH values and a clear and easy comparison to the color scale.
- Length and rigidity of the plastic strips prevent your fingers from coming in contact with the test solution.