Summer Celestron Sale!
15% OFF On All In-Stock Celestron Products!
Turn your traditional microscope into a digital microscope with the Celestron 5MP Digital Microscope Imager. It’s the perfect tool to capture high resolution images and 30 fps video and save those files directly to your PC. With a rugged aluminum housing, this imager can stand up to tough use in any classroom or lab. To get started, simply replace your microscope eyepiece with the imager, connect to the computer via USB and launch the Celestron Digital Imager HD software.
The imager works in full 5-megapixel resolution with Windows PCs and in 2-megapixel resolution with Macs. The imager’s new and improved software offers advanced features that researchers will appreciate. Note-taking mode enables you to highlight areas of your specimen for use in reports or presentations. A comparison tool allows you to compare two live streams side-by-side.
The approximate power is determined by the imager power and the objective lens power of the microscope. The Imager has a 15x magnifying lens built in. As an example, if the microscope's objective lens is 4x, then the power you will be capturing for snapshots or video will be 60x (15x of the Imager times 4 x of the objective). If using a 40x objective, then the power will be 600x, etc..
- Sensor: 5 MP CMOS
- Sensor Size: 1/2.8" Sony IMX335
- Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Pixel Size: 2 x 2 μm
- Power Standard: 2.0 USB (Connected to PC) - Cord Length 1.5m (4.93')
- Video Format - Streaming: MJPEG: 30 fps @ 1024x768/ 12fps @ 2592x1944
- Video Format - Recording: MJPEG: 30 fps @ 1024x768/ 12fps @ 2592x1944 YUV: 2fps @ 2592x1944/ 1-fps @ 1024x768
- Shutter Trigger: In Software
- Software: Celestron Digital Imager HD Software
- Software Compatibility: Windows 7.1 to Windows 11 | Mac OSX 10.9 (Mavericks) to 12.3 (Monterey)
- Accessories: 1) Aluminum collar adapter for 30mm stereo scope eyepiece tube
- Weight: 3.4 oz (97 g)
- Dimensions: 61.8mm x 30mm x 30mm (2.43" x 1.18" x 1.18")
Celestron® Digital Microscope Imager Includes...
- Microscope Imager.
- Adapter for Stereo Microscopes.
- Quick Start Guide