Detach the tube for handheld digital viewing of large objects.
This easy-to-use microscope with adjustable-height stand is perfect for viewing stamps, coins, and other small objects at magnifications up to 200X. It is extremely versatile – use it in handheld mode to view large object surfaces and access tight spaces or use the included adjustable stand for smaller objects.
View the images directly on your PC or Mac using the downloadable software, and save the 5MP images or 30fps video to your hard drive. The Celestron MicroCapture Pro intuitive software features a robust measuring tool and a calibration ruler is included.
Celestron 44308 (B) Microscope Features...
- True 5MP sensor enables you to capture and save high-resolution images of your specimen.
- 5-Element IR cut high-quality glass lens ensures sharper images.
- 20x to 200x powers – great for low-power observation of 3D specimens.
- Handheld with 4 foot USB 2.0 cable for viewing large surfaces and easy maneuverability.
- Convenient for field use as the USB port on your laptop computer is the sole power source required.
- Professional adjustable height stand included for hands-free operation – great for viewing smaller objects.
- PC and Mac compatible for use with all your computers, includes downloadable software for both platforms.
Celestron 44308 (B) Microscope Includes...
- High-Quality Stand with Adjustable Height.
- Digital Camera with USB Cable.
- Calibration Ruler.
- Quick Start Guide.
- Two Year Warranty
Celestron 44308 (B) Complete Specifications...
- Type of Microscope: Handheld Digital
- Nosepiece: Clear plastic
- Objective(s) Type: Single adjustable internal objective
- Focus Type(s): Barrel focus: Course Focus | Fine Focus
- Magnification Range: 20x to 200x
- Illumination Type: Ring Illuminator- 8 LED-Adjustable
- Illumination Position(s): Upper- At Nose
- Illumination Adjustability Mechanism: Adjustment Wheel- On barrel
- Power Source: USB Connection with computer
- Eyepiece Type: CMOS Sensor in lieu of eyepiece
- Sensor Size: 5MP | 1/3.2"
- Pixel Size: 1.75 µm
- Screen type: Screen is your PC
- Screen Size: Screen is your PC
- Memory Type: No on-board memory
- Port(s) Out: 2.0 USB - 5V (non-removable cable)
- Still image capture resolution: 2592 x 1944 | 2112 x 1188 | 1538 x 864 | 640 x 480
- Video resolution: 2592x1944 | 2320x1744 | 2048x1536 | 1920x1080 | 1280x1024
- Shutter trigger position: Through Software
- Software: Celestron MicroCapture Pro. Download software for 44308-B at celestron.com. Click on Support & Downloads.
- Software compatibility: Windows: 10/8/XP | Mac: 10.12 Sierra or higher
- Microscope Dimensions: Microscope: 110mm x 35mm (4.33" x 1.38") | Stand: 175mm x 140mm x 110mm (6.90" x 5.51" x 4.33")
- Microscope Weight: 2.0 lbs (907 g) (including stand)
- Included Accessories: Adjustable Stand | Calibration ruler