This Model B-100SP Hi-Intensity 160 Watt Longwave UV Lamp is UVP's most portable A/C powered UV lamp. It is perfect for small garage leak detection. Powerful enough to locate leaks even in well lighted shops.
Use UVP's Reveal™ leak detection additives in the automotive system, circulate the additive and leaks come to light when exposed to the UV/blue lamp.
The self-ballasted bulb has an average life of 450 to 2000 hours depending on use patterns. An 8 foot (2.44 m) cord and bulb-protector come standard. An on/off switch is positioned on the handle for accessibility.
The Cool-Touch lamp housing is never too hot to touch. This rugged lamp is molded from a special heat-resistant plastic. The lamp head is mounted onto pistol-grip handles that balance well in the hand. Ergonomic design reduces operator fatigue. All of UVP's high powered lamps can be placed face down on a working surface without damage to the filter.
Dimensions: Lamp Head 9.75D x 6Dia. in. (248 x 152mm), Weight: 3.14lb. (1.43kg)
- Lamp funnel is designed to direct the UV light source where you want it.
- Visor shields the user's eyes from the UV.
Reveal™ leak detection additives (6x1oz)...
- A-670Plus for R-12 mineral oil based A/C systems (96-0148-01).
- A-671Plus for R-134a PAG lubricated based A/C systems (96-0149-01).
- A-680Plus provides one universal additive for oil, fuel or Automatic Transmission Fluid (96-0150-01).
- A-690Plus for water coolant systems (96-0153-01).
Return Policy: Ultraviolet lamps from Analytik Jena (UVP) have a 20% restocking fee.