Perfect for professional kitchen or laboratory use, this MyWeigh® i5500 digital compact balance offers a weighing capacity of 5500 grams with 0.1 gram graduations. It is powered by a 6AA batteries (not included) or with an included A/C adapter. Commercial grade sensors make this scale incredibly accurate and durable. The i series also has an integrated thermistor to compensate for temperature changes and auto zero tracking to ensure stability.
Weighing modes are Grams, Carats, Grains, Ounces, Troy Ounces, Pennyweights, Pounds, and Parts Counting. Features a removable stainless steel platform, a big display and easy touch buttons. To save power, there is a convenient automatic display shut-off function saving battery life.
Size is 9.44" x 7.87" x 3.15". With a stainless steel platform size of 6.5" x 5.5".
Features are ...
- Extra Large Backlit LCD screen.
- Extra Large Stainless Steel Tray.
- Adjustable feet and level bubble.
- True 55,000 Division HBM Sensors
- Integrated thermistor.
- Easy calibration (Requires 5000g mass).
- Auto Shutoff at two minutes. May be disabled.
- Lifetime 30 year warranty.
- Maximum Capacity: 5500g (12.1lb)
- Resolution: 0.1g (.0035oz)
- Calibration Mass: 5000g (not included)
- Weighing Modes: g, oz, gn, ozt, dwt, ct, PCS
- Power: A/C adapter (included) or 6 AA batteries (not included).
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction.
- Display: Green, Backlit LCD.
- Auto Shutoff: 2 min.
- Overall Size: 9.44" x 7.87" x 3.15"
- Stainless Steel Platform Size: 6.5" x 5.5".
- Capacity: 5500.0 g
- Resolution: 0.1 g
- Capacity: 27500.0 ct
- Resolution: 0.5 ct
- Capacity: 84878 gn
- Resolution: 1 gn
- Capacity: 194.000 oz
- Resolution: 0.005 oz
- Troy Ounces:
- Capacity: 176.860 ozt
- Resolution: 0.005 ozt
- Capacity: 3537.0 dwt
- Resolution: 0.05 dwt
- Capacity: 12.1000 lb
- Resolution: 0.0005 lb
- Counting: Pieces