This SIBATA® brand, high-quality, 25ml DURAN® trademark borosilicate glass Graduated Cylinder meets ASTM E-1272 Class A, Type I specifications for glass graduated cylinders and USP standards for volumetric glassware.
- Hexagonal base for added stability.
- Polyethylene, hexagonal bumper guard to prevent breakage.
- Single metric scale and permanent white enamel graduations.
- Capacity: 25mL
- Material: DURAN Borosilicate Glass 3.3
- Length: 210mm
- Outer Diameter: 17mm
- Graduation Range: 1.4 - 25mL
- Graduation Interval: 0.2mL
- Tolerance to Contain: ±0.15mL
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Upper Working Temp: 500°C (932°F)
- Lower Working Temp: -196°C (-320°F)
DURAN borosilicate glass is highly resistant to water, neutral and acid solutions, concentrated acids and acid mixtures, and to chlorine, bromine, iodine and organic substances. Its chemical resistance is superior to that of most metals and other materials, even during prolonged periods of exposure and at temperatures above 100°C.
Only hydrofluoric acid, concentrated phosphoric acid and strong alkali cause appreciable surface removal of the glass (glass corrosion) at elevated temperatures (>100°C).
DURAN is a registered trademark of Schott AG
SIBATA is a registered trademark of Sibata Scientific Technology, Ltd.