This silicone stopper is available as a solid.
Top: 1.0" (25mm)
Bottom: 3/4" (20mm)
Length: 1" (25mm)
Fits 24/40 ground glass openings.
- Silicone stoppers are particularly useful due to their inert and nonreactive nature.
- They will not impair the growth of tissue cultures and is resistant to most chemical acids and solvents.
- Silicone stoppers can be steam sterilized at 15 lbs. pressure.
- Working temperature range of –62 to 232°C (–80 to 450°F)
- Durometer hardness ~50.
- Top diameter 25mm, bottom diameter 20mm.