This hand held pipettor from JOANLAB® is a general purpose pipettor for the accurate and precise sampling and dispensing of liquid volumes. The pipettor operates on the air displacement principle and uses disposable 5mL tips. The volume of the pipettor is clearly shown through the handle grip window. The delivery volume is set by turning the thumb button clockwise or anticlockwise. Calibrated in accordance ISO/DIS 8655.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design.
- Clear digital display.
- Easy to calibrate and maintain with tool supplied.
- Autoclavable tip-cone.
- Used with “universal” pipette tips.
- Calibration / Opening tool.
- Owner's manual.
- 5mL Tip.
- Quality Control Certificate.