This Traceable® Workhorse Pocket-Size™ thermometer is shockproof, and ideal for lab, plant, and field use. The new microchip design offers increased accuracy by allowing user to set this thermometer to specific temperatures, in-house calibrations, or a particular sensor.
- 'Hold' button to capture current reading.
- Supplied with bench stand; wall mountable.
- Compatible with all type-K probes.
- Accuracy assured with an individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate.
- Indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
The sensor supplied is a fast response stainless steel Type-K probe. You can use other Type K sensors to measure temperatures all through the entire range of the unit. This unit only uses Type-K thermocouples.
- Bench stand.
- Nylon carrying case with strap and storage pocket.
- Stainless-Steel Type K Probe.
- 9V Battery.
- Traceable® Certificate.
- Meter Temperature Range -58.0 to 2372F and -50.0 to 1300C.
- Meter Temperature Resolution 0.1 between -50.0 to 200.0 and 1.0 elsewhere.
- Meter Temperature Accuracy
- between 0 to 500C: 1C + 0.75%
- between 500 to 750C: 1C + 1%
- between 750 to 1000C: 1C + 2%
- between 1000 to 1200C: 3C + 4%
- at -20: 2C
- at -40: 3C
- at -50: 4C
- Probe Type Stainless-Steel Type K
- Probe Range -49F to 446F and -45C to 230C
- Probe Dimensions
- Diameter: 1/8-inch
- Stem length: 3-1/8 inches
- Overall length: 5 inches
- Cable Length: 30"
- Unit Weight: 6 ounces
- Unit Dimensions: 2-3/4 x 5-1/2 x 1-1/4 inches
- LCD Digit Size: 1-1/8 inch
Traceable® and Pocket-Size™ are registered trademarks of Control Company, Friendswood TX.