Summer Celestron Sale!
15% OFF On All In-Stock Celestron Products!
- Double the magnification of each eyepiece you own with the Omni 2X Barlow Lens.
- It is an economical way to increase power.
- Keep the eye relief of your eyepieces while getting 2X the power.
- Slides into 1.25” focusers and diagonals and accepts 1.25” eyepieces.
- Fully multi-coated optics with blackened edges for good light transmission and minimal reflections.
- A metal thumbscrew locks the eyepiece firmly in place.
A Barlow lens is the astronomy accessory that keeps on giving! Insert it between your eyepiece and your telescope to get double the magnification instantly. Let’s say you have two eyepieces in your accessory case, a 10mm and a 25mm. Add a Celestron Omni 2X Barlow Lens to the mix, and now you have four magnifications to choose from. Combining this lens with the 25mm provides double the magnification, or the equivalent of a 12.5mm eyepiece, while the 10mm gives you the power of a 5mm eyepiece.