Premium quality, general purpose threaded centrifuge tubes in polypropylene for excellent chemical resistance and strength. Hydrodynamic conical bottom provides for perfect pelleting of sediments.
Abdos Centrifuge tubes are manufactured using high purity virgin USP Class VI Medical grade polypropylene (PP) conforming to US FDA 21 CFR, free from natural rubber and heavy metal. Gas chromatography/ Mass spectrometry (GC/MS) tests ensure product purity.
- Large white frosted write-on surface.
- Silk-Screen graduation makes identification easy.
- Built-in plug in the cap makes it leak proof.
- Perfect grip on screw cap provides secure control in wet conditions.
- Sterile Tubes have been validated according to ISO 11137 for SAL 10-6
- Can withstand up to 18000 x g RCF.
- Outer Diam: 29.2 mm
- Height: 114.3 mm
- Graduation Range: 5 to 50 mL
- Graduation Subdivisions: 2.5 mL
- Sterility: Radiation sterilized.
- Temperature Range: -80°C to +121°C.
- Packaging: Bag of 25
- Color: Translucent
- Cap Type: HDPE screw cap with flat top.
- Autoclavable: Yes at 121°C and 15 psi for 30 minutes.