PYREX® brand, low form Griffin Beaker, high standard series 1000.
This 2000ml beaker offers the quality and reliability of PYREX from Corning's 80 years of premier manufacturing of lab glassware.
The beaker has a white double graduated metric scale and an extra large marking area. Designed to ASTM E960 dimensional requirements for standard labware beakers.
- Capacity: 2000ml
- Material: Borosilicate glass code 7740
- Height: 193mm
- Outer Dimension: 131mm
- Graduation Range: 0-1800ml / 2000-200ml
- Graduation Interval: 100ml
- Accuracy: ±5%
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Upper Extreme Temp: 490°C (914°F)
- Upper Working Temp: 230°C (446°F)
- Lower Working Temp: -230°C (-382°F)
- Max. Thermal Shock: 160°C (320°F)
- Always replace glass laboratory containers that have become scratched or abraded. These defects will make the glass prone to breakage while in use.
- The maximum working temperature for PYREX glassware is 490°C. However, once the temperature exceeds 150°C, ensure that heating and cooling is achieved in a slow and uniform manner.
- Do not use hydrofluoric or hot phosphoric acid in glass.
- Hot alkalis will etch glass.
Corning and PYREX are registered trademarks of Corning Incorporated, Corning NY.